1. Game Settings
Map Size: Small Conquest
Number of tickets per round: 50%
Ranked or Unranked: Unranked (all weapons should be unlocked)
Competitive format: 8 players vs 8 players
Spectators: Only official administrators and streamers may join the game as broadcasters or spectators
Factions: Default (no altering factions is allowed)
Server config available to download at the bottom of this page.
Siege of Shanghai
Rogue Transmission (Restictions: AA and TV missile in attack heli not allowed)
Lancang Dam – 1 APC Rule (Spawning on the attack boat and using the jetski to cap a flag in countdown time is not allowed.)
3. Match format
• Matches consist of three maps (best of three). That means that two maps must be played with a third map being used as a tie breaker. No overall draws are possible.
• A map consists of two halves (rounds). A map is won by the team who has the most combined tickets at the end of the two halves.
• To decide which map is played, teams will eliminate maps.
• At the end of each round, the team manager will take a screenshot showing the remaining tickets and team line-ups. Once the match is completed the managers must post the score in their match thread.
• If a team makes a line-up change, both team teams must take a new screenshot showing the line-ups.
4. Server Settings
Friendly Fire: On
3D Spotting: Off
Minimap Spotting: On
Name Tags: On
Regenerate health: On
Vehicle Spawn: Allowed
Vehicle Spawn Delay: Normal
Soldier Health: Normal
Player Respawn Time: Normal
Player Man Down Time: Normal
Bullet Damage: Normal
Round Start Player Count: 1
Round Restart Player Count: Off
Lockdown countdown (Round start counter): 30 seconds
Third Person Camera: Off
Squad Leader Only Spawn: Off
Ticket Bleed rate: 50%
These Weapons are allowed and CAN be used:
ACE 21 CQB
The following Weapons CANNOT be used:
ACE 52 CQB
No DMR’s allowed
No LMG’s allowed
No PDW’s allowed
No Sniper rifles allowed
The following Perks/Unlocks are banned and CANNOT be used:
IRNV/Thermal Vision (Infantry&Vehicles)
PLD (Portable Laser Designator)
Tank staff shell
Gadget glitch swapping (using gadgets on classes that don’t allow them)
M320 except smoke
ALL DLC gadgets
All other Battlepack items will be allowed.
If your opponent has used any banned Perks/Unlock/Weapon in the match, take a screenshot of the kill message, showing your enemy using it. Inform an Admin of this after the match.
Please move onto the next map as soon as both parties have agreed that the weapon used is banned.
Penalty: A team who uses a banned item will lose the map(s) it is used on.
6. 1 APC Rule
You are only allowed to use one APC at the same time from your Base. If the APC gets stolen by the enemy team or destroyed, you’re allowed to take another one. When the APC gets stolen it’s considered as enemy vehicle and you can steal it back.
7. Vehicle stealing
You are not allowed to steal ANY vehicles from the enemy’s base.
8. Player or Server Disconnects
If the server crashes, the round is replayed on a new server.
If a player disconnects during a live round, gameplay will continue. It is the player’s responsibility to re-join as soon as possible.
Official reserves may be brought in to replace a player who has disconnected. The team managers must take a screenshot of the new line-up to show the latest line-up changes.
9. Screenshots and Match Reports
Team managers must take a screenshot of the following:
1) The line-up at the start of round 1.
2) The score and line-up at the end of round 1.
3) The line-up at the start of round 2.
4) The score and line-up at the end of round 2.
Warm-up / Pre-Game
You may not kill an enemy player during warm-up unless agreed upon before the match by both teams
10. Starting the match and ready-up procedure
Due to the recent removal of the pause-time before the round begins, certain players with slower machines join the match well after the game has begun. To prevent this, make sure you load the map you are about to play before going live. Follow these steps:
1. Load the map you are playing.
2. Make sure the opposing team is ready and have said so (take a screenshot of them saying they are ready to be safe).
3. Restart the map.
On the map load, you are now live.
At the end of the first round, repeat Step 2 and 3 to begin the second round.
The map elimination is to be performed with the defibrillator (assault class). One person from each team is to face off against each other. The winner gets to select who eliminates first.
Eliminate maps until only 3 remain, defib winner gets to choose the first map to be played as well as the tie-breaker. The final remaining map will be the second map to be played.
Download Server Config